Terms and conditions
Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
- The website and the content available on expertrelationshipguides.com are provided on an “as is” basis.
- The website and its licensors make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of, your access to, or the results of your access to this website, its correctness, accuracy, timeliness, completeness or reliability of the information, content or other materials and products that are included on this website.
- To the full extent permissible by applicable law, expertrelationshipguides.com disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
- The website expertrelationshipguides.com will not be liable for any loss or damage (including, direct, indirect, special or consequential damage) arising from the use of, or the reliance on, any of the material that is made available on this website, whether or not this has been caused by any act of neglect or omission. If any law prohibits the exclusion of such liability, www.expertrelationshipguides.com hereby limits its liability to the extent permitted by law, to the resupply of the said information.
Psychotherapy and self-help are ever-changing sciences. In view of the possibility of human error or the changes in the field of psychotherapy, neither www.expertrelationshipguides.com nor its licensors warrant that the information that is contained in any of the content available on this website is in every respect fully accurate and complete. They are not responsible for any errors or omissions or for the results obtained from the use of such information.
Here at www.expertrelationshipguides.com we welcome you as a valued customer and want to be able to make your shopping experience with us as simple and as safe as possible. In light of this all customers are required to create an account with the website www.expertrelationshipguides.com before any purchase can be carried out and all accounts must be password protected.
Our promises to you
As an important part of our terms and conditions we promise to always do the following for you:
- We promise to fully support all our purchases with you and promise to provide you with assistance if you need any help with your eBook purchases.
- We promise to keep you informed of all changes in products and services. We may amend, add or delete some or all our services at any one time. We will always endeavour to keep you informed of any such changes and we will post any such changes on the website. We recommend you check the terms and conditions regularly for any updates.
- While we will always try our very best, we cannot promise that all our services or products will always be available or in all locations.
Your promises to us
When you use our website www.expertrelationshipguides.com, set up an account with us and download the content then you must abide by the following principles:
- You promise to respect copyright and otherwise observe the law. This means you must promise not to use any content that you have downloaded from this website for any other reason other than personal use and the terms for which it was supplied to you.
- You may visit this website and all its contents by using a web browser. You may make copies of some part of this website, but only if this is for your own personal use such as information, research and study.
- You promise not to reproduce, transmit, make available, adapt, modify, frame, link to, forward, create derivative works based upon, distribute, sell, publish, sublicense or in any other way use any of the material that is on this site without first obtaining written permission from us.
- You must promise to pay for all of the content, products and services that are made available through this website. Setting up an account is free, but you are required to pay for all the content you choose to download.
- You promise to provide us with accurate information when you set up your account with us.
- You promise to keep any content in the form in which it was supplied to you. You promise not to circumvent any measures that we have taken to protect the rights in the content that we have supplied, including removing any of this information or otherwise attempt to infringe copyright.
- You promise not to harm or compromise the integrity of our software any systems. This means you promise not to use any device or software which you know could interfere with expertrelationshipguides.com or any of its software or content.
- You promise not to take action of any kind against us in the event our termination of this agreement, or non-supply, or unfit for purpose of the products/services. This means you release expertrelationshipguides.com, its servants and agents, from any liability if we terminate or suspend your entitlement to use our services. We will only do this in the event that you fail to observe any of these principles. You release us from any liability if we fail to provide you with a service or a product within a reasonable period after you request it. You release us from any liability if the software that we provide to you is not suitable for your existing hardware or software. Some jurisdictions do not permit the disclaimer of implied warranties, in which case this disclaimer will not apply to you. You may have rights additional to this agreement and which vary from jurisdiction to jurisdiction.
Use of content
All the content that we sell is sold under the condition that when you buy it from us, it may only be used by one individual and is not intended to be loaned or shared. For example, it is not permitted to buy one copy of an eBook and then share and load this on to multiple devices for several people to use. Nor are you able to load an Audiobook or an eBook on to device and then share this device with multiple people.
Payments, delivery and returns
All payments are managed on the website and are processed through secure software. Visa and Mastercard are accepted. Exprelationshipguides will appear as the billing descriptor on your bank statement. All items will be delivered immediately to the email address that has been provided. The email will contain a link with the download information where you will then be able to access the content on your own personal device. If more than 24 hours have passed and you have still not received the content that you were expecting, then please get in touch with us. Please be aware that some larger files may take longer to download than others.
If you have been sent the wrong item or if the content is faulty in any way, then you may be entitled to a refund. Refunds will only be considered if you contact us within seven days of downloading the content.
If you have any questions about these terms or of what is expected of you when you use this website then please get in touch with us and someone will come back to you as soon as possible.